JVP Philly is the local home for Jews and others looking for a smart, critical, strategic approach to opposing bigotry and oppression in Israel/Palestine, the U.S., and within Jewish communities. Curious about JVP's stance on particular issues? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions and Policy Statements on JVP's national website. If our approach appeals to you, there are several ways to get involved on a local level:
- Become a JVP Philly member!
- Sign up for our mailing list below to receive news and updates about local activities
- Come to one of our many cultural and educational events in the greater Philadelphia area
- Join JVP's ongoing book club
- Attend one of our open introductory meetings
- Donate to JVP Philly to help support the efforts of our all-volunteer activists
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any further inquiries, or just to say hello
- Interested in becoming involved in organizing with JVP Philly? E-mail us for information about our committees and how to work with us.
We have monthly open meetings at the Friends Center! Check our events page to come to the next one.